By participating in this promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
Promoter: Galderma UK, Meridien House, 69-71, Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1DS. Please do not send entries to this address.
- Promotion open to UK residents, aged 16 years or over at the time of entry. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain written parental or guardian consent to enter and claim your prize. The Promoter may ask the winner to provide proof of age. Employees and the immediate families of Galderma UK (“the Promoter”), their agents, anyone professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Entry to this promotion requires the entrant/s to have a personal, valid and current Facebook or Instagram account.
- Maximum 1 entry per person. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. If any entrant creates numerous Facebook/Instagram accounts in order to enter the Promotion more than once, they will be disqualified.
- The promotion runs from 12pm 04/05/2018 until all available samples have been claimed.
How to enter:
- Online entry only at http://cetaphiluksamples.hscampaigns.com
- The competition will entail each entrant entering their details into the required registration fields and following the Cetaphil UK Facebook OR Cetaphil UK Instagram account.
- Samples: There will be 15,000 sets of samples to be claimed consisting of 2 x Cetaphil Gentle/Oily skin cleanser 29ml (as per selection) 2 x Cetaphil Moisturising Body Lotion 29ml and 2 x Cetaphil Daily Defence Moisturiser SPF50+ 5g.
- Sample requests will be selected on a first come first serve basis under the supervision of an independent observer. Any requests received after depletion of sample stock will be void.
- In the event of the promoter being unable to supply the requested sample a substitute will be provided.
- Sample requests will be acknowledged on full completion of the registration form. No responsibility can be taken for requests which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
- Sample requests will be processed and posted within 28 days of request via Royal Mail
- The applicant must be a resident of the UK and be 16 years or over. If the applicant does not qualify as a valid entrant, then their request will be removed.
- When entering the promotion you acknowledge that your entry, full name, postal address, email, DOB and cleanser choice will have been made available to the Promoter. All personal data will be used by the Promoter in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy policies (which are outlined here http://www.galderma.co.uk/privacy-policy)
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to the Promoters, not Facebook or Instagram. By entering the promotion all participants accept that they have no claim against Facebook or Instagram whatsoever.
- No cash alternative is available in whole or in part except, in the event of circumstances outside its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. The Promoter will not be liable for any cancellations, alterations or modifications to the promotion as detailed above.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this draw.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a sample or withdraw sample entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion or disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or entered using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with their obligations where the failure is caused by something outside their reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the sample. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of the promoter. Limited for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions, or where entrants are found to be abusing the promotion in any way, will result in the disqualification of all relevant entries.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in relation to all promotional matters.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect
Data Protection information:
- Galderma UK is the official UK distributor of Cetaphil products
- Galderma UK would like to send you occasional information on future events and important news through your supplied contact details. If you are happy for us to do this please tick the box on the competition entry page.
- Galderma UK is wholly committed to the rules and principles of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 2018. Galderma UK promises to ensure that details provided by you will be securely stored and not shared with another company or used for any purpose other than stated above.
- Should you wish to not be contacted again by Galderma UK please refrain from ticking the appropriate box on the entry page and when the competition closes your details will be deleted from the Galderma UK database.
- Should you wish to have any details previously provided to Galderma UK deleted or amended, contact cetaphilUK@galderma.com with the appropriate information and this will processed within 30 days.